Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend review, Edition 8

Saturday found Aaron and I spending endless hours trimming the bushes in the front yard. I was originally only on "help move the ladder" duty, but Aaron wanted me to stay because he needed me. There was no way I could say no to that.

One of us was so intent on trimming that they didn't notice the extension cord was in the blades of the trimmer thereby cutting said extension cord in half. Aaron would say it was me, but since it's my story and my blog, I say he was the one who did that.

Sunday brought the return of Noah, my boyfriend for the last 10 years. He up and left me for two Sundays and I don't know how we survived without each other. He was more interested in eating his snack than telling me about his vacation or giving me hugs, but as soon as I brought out the gum he remembered how much he loves me. Even Keturah says we're a #1 couple.
These two peeps came over after church for the 18th time in the last 25 days. That number is not an exaggeration. Willigers has spent half his summer with us and Hannah's been here almost as often.

I think the amount of food- specifically the desserts- we give them keeps them coming back for more. Either that or we're just naturally lovable people and they can't resist us. ;-)

No comments: