Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reception

Waiting patiently, and beautifully, for the toast to begin.
Apparently this is how newlyweds look when Andrew's giving a toast all about them.

Andrew wasn't happy with how he did, but it was evident that it was heartfelt, which I think is most important. What was not heartfelt was when he accidentaly said, "I've always wanted a sister........I mean an OLDER sister". Its so reassuring to know how much he loves the sister he's had for the last 20 years! ;-)

Giving their farewell/thank you to our parents for all you've taught us/we love you all speech.
And so ends my wedding recap. I wish I had more pictures available, but without Hannah's dad I would have none to show you so I am eternally grateful to him. Thank you for your sweet comments!

No comments: