Thursday, April 28, 2011

wedding week-tragedy and royalty

It's



* Tragedy has struck here at Wedding Central USA.

I lost my camera and I don't know what to do. I feel like a man without a country. This is one of the most important weeks of my life and there are a grand total of ZERO, ZIP, NADA pictures to document the last three days. I did manage to get Andrew's camera a few hours ago but that doesn't bring back the priceless images I DON'T have of my room being a complete disaster, or of the 500 pieces of paper I have stacked in various locations through out the house. The only thing to do in such a situation is REMAIN CALM and continue searching. And keep breathing. That's always a good thing to do. Elizabeth's computer, the home of some slightly important wedding documents, recently decided to jump ship on us and stop working. Technology is banding against me these days.

* Tonight is the wedding rehearsal. I have compiled packets for each wedding participant with vital information regarding when and whom they should walk down the aisle with, where they should stand, and what's happening when. I even drew a little diagram to go with it. It's possibly I'm getting a little OCD about things.


* I was at Michael's yesterday (because apparently it's my third home) and I saw imitation sapphire and diamond Kate Middleton engagement rings on sale for $9.99. They looked ever so tempting but when I saw the sign above them that said "no prince required!", I decided spending the $9.99 wasn't worth it if wouldn't make me a princess. 

* People are still asking me if I know William and Kate are getting married the very same day as I am. I think the only possible way for me to not know that by now is if I was a hermit living in seclusion in rural Madagascar. 

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

How are you able to accomplish anything without a camera? I would die.

Kate and William are getting married tomorrow? I had no idea.

OH WAIT I HAVE SPENT THE PAST THREE HOURS WATCHING WEDDING SPECIALS, MY SISTER MADE SCONES, AND MY MOTHER JUST CAME HOME FROM WAL MART WITH TIARAS.

I hope that once you're a married lady, technology decides to like you again. And GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! I'm sure it will be beautiful and perfect and unforgettable! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I cannot WAIT for an update!!!!!!!