Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Hate to Say I Told You So,But...

A few months ago I was attempting to teach my friend, John, some self-defence moves. He thought it was laughable because being in the Army reserves he "knows all about it" already. Clearly he wasn't open to learning new things. Anyhow...I told him about if someone is looking to steal your wallet to throw it *insert large hand motions here* away from you as far as possible. If he really only wants the wallet, he'll leave you to get it. Then you run(preferably in the other direction).

He has yet to take my advice seriously.
***
We all know that what appears in your inbox is total truth so when I got this last week, I all but shouted "I told you so!". And I quote:

"If a robber asks you for your wallet or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you. Chances are that he's more interested in your wallet or purse then in you, and he will go for the wallet/purse."
John,I so told you so!

No comments: