Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday

* I always know where the nearest playground is to where I'm babysitting, so I did not ride around for 30 minutes today looking for it. For the second day in a row.

* I was not eternally grateful the Max is not old enough to know that we were only about 5 minutes away from the playground the whole 30 minutes.

* I am not still completely confused about where said playground is because I KNOW it was there last week. It's not like playgrounds just pick themselves up and say "let's move to a new place so we can make Sarah seem like some sort of directionally-challenged person(which I am NOT)".

* I did not use a partially opened umbrella to hide my pocketbook on the front seat of the car. Everyone knows that doesn't work because, like, all the pocketbook thieves know about that trick.

* I most certainly did not bribe Max out of the library with raisins in an attempt to make a quiet exit. I don't believe in bribing children. I aim to raise up these children up in the way they should go and that defiantly does not include bribing even if you know that leaving the library without it will must likely include alot of shouting and pulling.

* All five statements above did not happen this morning. That makes me oh-so-happy to see what will happen this afternoon.

* And that girl that momentarily got stuck in the automatic revolving door? That wasn't me either.

No comments: