Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

* First off, happy 21st birthday,Amanda!! Your sweet and Godly personality and fashion intelligence shines through in every post you write. I hope we'll be able to get together soon! When we do I'll be sure to be sporting my most fashionable outfit. :)


* Aren't these dresses I found from Casual Living so pretty? I love the feminine ruffles on the green dress. The border print dress looks perfect for a summer wedding or a special night out. The shoes on the model match the dress perfectly(which may be why she's wearing them...).




* Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the day I got my permit. I always like remembering those the days that marked big events in my life. I'm sure my family always likes me reminding of it too! ;) Somehow I failed to mention that July 5th was the day I got earned my license. These two days always remind me of Grandpa because he always joined in my enthusiasm and excitement in counting days the days until I could drive. I can still hear him saying "did you sign up for drivers ed yet?".


* 25 days 'til the wedding!

No comments: