Thursday, October 15, 2009

100 Posts and a New Look

How do you like my new look? I realize that it needs {a little} more color but I love the way the header turned out, and I'm happy to have a three-column blog! Please be honest* and tell me your opinions on it. Do you think the header is just a tad to big? I have a separate blog that I used to test everything on which I think was much better then trying to figure everything out on this blog! As I was working on it I realized that today was my 100th post. Not that I'm really keeping track or anything, but this is like a nice little present to myself. ; )

* As if I would say "please lie to me...".

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I don't know what your old blog looked like, but the new layout looks great.

Sarah said...

Thanks Adge! Your blog is so nice and Fally! :)

Keri said...

It looks great! I did like the ledger paper header on the last one...
Did you make this one yourself? It is very elegant!

Sarah said...

There was definatly things about the other background/header that I really liked! I really loved how the flowers looked 3-D. I'm gald I can always go back and change it if I want to! :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Keri-I forgot to say that i did make it at scrapblog.com. It did take a while to get it right(or atlest the amount of 'rightness' it was going to be!).I think its a good idea to have a photo editing program to use after you make so you can crop/shrink it because the website doesn't do that.