Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday

* I am not so suffering from a Case of Bad Memory that I wrote various list of Not Me Mondayness so I wouldn't forget anything and forget where I put the papers.
* I did not spend an hour and a half telling the beyond adorable little black baby at the hospital how much I loved him and how I was concocting plans of how to kidnap him so he'd be mine forever. Are you kidding? Do you know what they would do if they heard a volunteer talking like that? Although, technically they can't fire me since I'm not really hired. ;)
* I did not have all sorts of plans to write to Andrew every week while he was working in NJ and not do it even once until I learned he was coming back home(hallelujah!!). When Elizabeth said she was making a care-package to send him, I did not decide that I really should send something and lovingly color a picture of a blue penguin with an orange bow tie make a beautiful work of art and write "greetings from Gilroy"on the front. And nothing on the back. What kind of a sister would "write a letter" that's only three words long, and those three words not even be "I love you"?

Please don't answer that. Its not a real question.


* And finally, I would never boast about winning a giveaway. Nope, not me!


No comments: